Welcome To The Oneida Community Education Center
ONCEC is focused on providing the foundation of education needed to be successful in a person’s life and career. The teachers have experience as educators in public education and enjoy helping our community members with their academic growth through planning, teaching and tutoring individuals from grade school through college. People may receive assistance through one-on-one sessions, formal classes, and self-directed learning.
The Services We Offer
- Community Enrichment Classes
- Youth Summer Camps
- GED/HSED Preparation
- Public Computer Use
- Copy, Print, Fax
- Room Reservations
Register for Winter 2019 classes & events starting December 1.
Register and pay online. Our programs are offered at a fraction of the actual costs and significantly less than the average cost of similar programs in the Green Bay area because of funding from tribal contributions, grants, and fees collected.
- Payment Policy: All fees and paperwork must be paid in full by cash, check, or debit/credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve a spot in programs and classes.
- Wait List: If a class is full, you will automatically be placed on a wait list. You will be contacted if space becomes available before the start of class.
- Cancellation Policy: Register early. Some activities have limited availability and fill quickly. If classes do not have a minimum number of registrants a week before class starts, the class may be cancelled. A full refund or credit will be given for any cancelled classes.
- Refund Policy:
- Credit Cards—Credit cards may be refunded if the Community Education Center is notified a minimum of 5 business days before class starts. After that, only class credits are given if notice is received before the start of class. Credits will not be issued if notice is received after the start of class.
- Cash/Check—Cash or check payments are given class credits if the Community Education Center is notified a minimum of 5 business days before class starts. Credits will not be issued if notice is received after the start of class.