GED and HSED
Inquire about our GED/HSED 5.09 services.
Age: Provide proof that you are least 18.5 years old or that your 9th grade class has graduated from high school.
- Residency: Provide proof that you have resided in Wisconsin for at least 10 days.
- Schedule an appointment for the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education). This includes 4 assessments in Math and Language Arts, which will take about 1.5 hours.
- Two program options based on TABE results—GED or HSED 5.09
- Tutoring and assistance is available while working toward your degree
- Ask about financial assistance for Oneida Nation tribal members & employees