Easy Ways To Register
Thank you for perusing the Oneida Community Program Guide for Fall 2018. Inside you will find seasonal reminders from other departments, community program offerings, classes, and events for all ages. This guide is just a taste of what is happening in Oneida. With fall comes vibrant colors and festive community engagement. Find something you’re interested in today and join us in a great experience!
Register with ease online.
Register from a variety of events and classes with our online registration page! Payment must accompany registration within 10 business days. We only accept VISA, MasterCard, or Discover when you call to pay for your online registration. Missing information can delay your registration. In order to view our online class catalog, registrants must create an account by clicking the link below.
DROP OFF SITE
Community Education Center at 2632 S Packerland Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313 • 920-496-5260
Mail completed registration forms and check payable to:
Oneida Community Education Center
2632 S Packerland Dr
Green Bay, WI 54313 • 920-496-5260
- Register and pay online at https://oneidacommunityeducationcenter.org/online-registration/.
- Register for your class and hold it for 10 business days. Drop off or mail payment to Oneida Community Education Center, 2632 S. Packerland Dr. Green Bay, WI 54313.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work towards seamless online registration and payment.
Our programs are offered at a fraction of the actual costs and significantly less than the average cost of similar programs in the Green Bay area because of funding from tribal contributions, grants, and fees collected.
1. Payment Policy: All fees and paperwork must be paid in full by cash, check, or debit/credit card at the time of registration in order to reserve a spot in programs and classes.
2. Waiting Lists: If a class is full, you will automatically be placed on a waiting list. We will contact you if a space becomes available before the start of class.
3. Cancellation Policy: Register early. Some activities have limited availability and fill quickly. If classes do not have a minimum number of registrants a week before class starts, the class may be cancelled. A full refund or credit will be given for any cancelled classes.
4. Refund Policy:
a. Credit Cards—Credit cards may be refunded if the Community Education Center is notified a minimum of 5 business days before class starts. After that, only class credits are given if notice is received before the start of class. Credits will not be issued if notice is received after the start of class.
b. Cash/Check—Cash or check payments are given class credits if the Community Education Center is notified a minimum of 5 business days before class starts. Credits will not be issued if notice is received after the start of class.