Easy Ways To Register
Register with ease online.
Register from a variety of events and classes with our online registration page! Missing information can delay your registration. Payment must accompany registration within 10 business days. We only accept VISA, MasterCard, or Discover when you call to pay for your online registration.
- View Oneida’s 2018 Summer Program Guide of Community Events Here
- Register Online for the CEC’s Events & Classes Here
- Complete & Submit This Form If You Are Registering for a Summer Camp: Informed Consent & Medical Form
DROP OFF SITE
Community Education Center at 2632 S Packerland Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313 • 920-496-5260
Mail completed registration forms and check payable to:
Oneida Community Education Center
2632 S Packerland Dr
Green Bay, WI 54313 • 920-496-5260
Our programs are offered at a fraction of the actual costs and significantly less than the average
cost of similar programs in the Green Bay area. This is possible because of funding from tribal
contributions, grants, and the fees collected. The fees paid help offset costs for food and supplies.
- All fees must be PAID IN FULL by cash, check, debit or credit card at the time of registration.
All paperwork, including registration and fee must be submitted in order to reserve a spot in
programs and classes.
- Changes: Please note that dates and times are subject to change. Please check our website for
up to date changes.
- Confirmation of Registration: If you provide your email address, we will confirm your registration
online or mail-in registration as soon as the paper work has been reviewed. If you do not
provide an email address and would like a confirmation or receipt, please include a self-address
envelope with your registration.
- Waiting Lists: If a class is full, you will automatically be placed on a waiting list. We will
automatically contact you by telephone if a space becomes available before the start of class.
- Cancellations: Register EARLY! Some activities have limited numbers of participants and fill
quickly. And, if classes do not have a minimum of registrants a week before the class starts,
the class may be canceled. A full refund or credit will be given for any classes canceled by
- Refunds: Except for in the case of a class cancellation, refunds are not available.